Saturday, December 17, 2016

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS

 pt. 2


Because I can't help myself in december and because I can't stop shopping for presents I've put together another post where I give you even more ideas for presents. 
I hope it's helpful for some of you.

Ker decembra meni pač ni pomoči in si ne morem pomagati, da ne bi kupila daril za prijatelje, sem se odločila, da bom napisala še en post, kjer ti dam še par idej za božična darila. 
Upam, da komu pomaga. 


DOVES FARM - Vegan chocolate chip cookies
(Vitacare)


BIOTOP - Christmas tea
CHA ČAJNICA - Cinnamon sugar


DEPEND - Nail strenghtener
(DM)


EBELIN - Pocket hair brush
BALEA -  Bath bomb 
(DM)


TREND IT UP - Holographic nail polish
SHE STYLEZONE - Purple glitter nail polish
(DM)


VANDINI - Gift set (shower gel + body lotion)
VANDINI - Lip balm
(DM)


BOURJOIS - Nude eyeshadow
CATRICE - Blush nail polish (Limited edition - Victorian poetry)
(DM)

No comments:

Post a Comment